Our heritage and life stories are told through our keepsakes. Choosing what to keep from our parents or preserve for our children can be challenging.
Here are some helpful tips on how to organize and store family photos, grandparent or parent mementos, select baby items and kids school days work and art.
- Keep one large bin for each child’s baby book, art, awards etc.
- Do not keep every piece of paper they wrote on or school work that they bring home. Art work yes- spelling tests no.
- For elders items, letters, photos and cherished art, jewelry or handmade items are keepers.
- Avoid keeping large amounts of clothing, home décor items or “tchotchkes”.
- Make digital photo albums to preserve family memories and history that you can easily share.
Thanks for visiting! As a gift to you, I am offering $25 off a 4 hour session and $50 off a 6 hour session.